Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Got damn, I'm glad ya'll set it off...


[photo courtesy of ME!]

I'm close to coming to a conclusion. Andre 3000 and Ice Cube are almost the only rappers the still make me stop what I'm doing and listen whenever I hear their voice on a new song.

Cube is back with a new joint called "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It." The title alone had me intrigued and the song did not disappoint. Right now the debate is who exactly is he going at towards the end of the song. Some are saying that he is cranking up another duel with Common (did that ever get settled?). But, I don't wanna strum anything up, so just sit back and listen to the song. [CLICK HERE to listen]

I tell you, this song gave me the same feeling I got when I heard "Child Support" on the radio for the first time.

[spotted at Nah Right]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poca loves her some CUBE...