Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Matrix Unplugged



Whats up folks. I'm back sorta. I know its been a week since my last post, which like 7 years in blogtime. But hey, I'm a writer who happens to blog, not a blogger. I've learned that about myself over the last few months. I'm not a blogging ass nigga like that. I mean, I enjoy reading some blogs, and I've written some spirited ones myself from time to time, but I really ain't a blogging ass nigga like that.

I just had to unplug from the matrix for a little bit. And I have to tell ya, it feels damn good. I actually felt good not knowing what stupid statement Lil Wayne made. Felt even better not knowing what GaThugBoi87 had to say about it. Anyways, I'm kinda back, but not all the way. I am actually challenging myself to a blog diet. The ones I used to go to out of habit, but never really offered any information relevant to my life...are getting cut out. I mean, I like some of what the information highway has to offer, but, that shit gets on my nerves sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whateva dude. You're probably just now recovering from whatever you did on your burfday...lol.

Anonymous said...

lol @ monk