Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Black Women Are Beautiful



This was easily the best part of the BET Awards last night. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm not a star gazer, but shit...at this point, I'm not ashamed to say I'm infatuated with Alicia Keys. She just keeps getting finer and finer. And I love the fact that speaks on issues and stands for causes when she gets the chance.

Her performance where she brought out SWV, En Vogue (who are still fine too, I saw them live at the MAZE concert two weekends ago) and TLC was great. A much needed shot of estrogen and classy women in the show. If you missed it, I posted the video for you to marvel at.

I was gonna do a semi-breakdown of the rest of the show, but I didn't want to sully this post with all that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Alicia Keys, she is by far the finest singer out there right now!

Anonymous said...

I am not a fan of her music, but she is fine as wine. Lawd she looks good. I am a huge En Vogue fan too. Cindy can ruin my life any day of the week. *pauses to wave at my wife*.

Yeah...I can't watch BET, though. It gives me gas.