Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quote of The Day



"No disrespect to my man Barack, but I fuck with John McCain. He greeted me like a god. The fact that he acknowledged me was crazy. I said, 'I'm Young Jeezy, and it's rough out here.' He blew me off at first. I was like, 'Nah, for real. It's rough out here, so what you gonna do to change it?' . . . And he gave me a look back, like, 'I know.'"

--Young Jeezy on meeting Senator John McCain backstage at Saturday Night Live

spotted at SOHH.com

Maybe Jeezy should switch out those "My President Is Black" shirts with ones saying "I Fuck With John McCain."

UPDATE: Jeezy Recognizes The Recession

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is thisniga serious?

Anonymous said...

What he had meant was no disrespect to Barack but I served McCain with some blow back in the day

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ cypha...
i will whoop Jeezy's ass.

Anonymous said...

another reason why he a fuck boy
bitch azz nigga