Monday, March 2, 2009

Hollywood (on) Shuffle

I had my iTunes on shuffle and these two songs played back-to-back. Figured I'd blog about it since they weren't numbers that I could play on the lottery. Which song do you think speaks more or simply jams the hardest.

Chaka Khan & Rufus' "Hollywood"


Rick James' "Hollywood"

I might be slightly partial to Rick because he speaks from the ambitious young man's point of view. Plus its made way for a couple of dope ass rap songs. What do ya'll think?


Chadillaca Macca said...

Both classic songs. Bow Wow jacked Hollywood for OUTTA MY SYSTEM.

Oh and i see your background on your blogsite. I STRONGLY STRONGLY STRONGLY recommend you check my blog and look at the most recent post. Chadillac's Top 15 albums.

Holla at me!

Chadillaca Macca said...

By the way...the Rick James one of course