Thursday, August 27, 2009

Freddie Gibbs: midwestgangstaboxframecadillacmuzik (mixtape)



Ever since I heard the two preview tracks from this mixtape I've been anticipating this project something serious. This is one of the rare times that I'm posting something without listening to it first, becuase I trust that its going to be dope. Plus, if the Smoking Section's comments board is any indication, its pretty damn good.

From looking at the tracklisting it doesn't look like the jammin' ass Pimp C tribute song he emailed me made the cut. But I could be wrong, because like I said, I haven't listened yet. Anyways, feel free to download it, and tell me what you think when you finish.

DOWNLOAD: DJ Skee x The Smoking Section present: Freddie Gibbs-midwestgangstaboxframecaddillacmuzik

Tracklisting after the jump...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iodine poison is the pimp c tribute. this tape jams!!! best rap project ive heard all year.