Monday, September 28, 2009

A3C Festival Hits Atlanta This Thursday!



The A3C festival is set to take over Atlanta this Thursday through Friday. This is Hip Hop to the Nth degree. I mean, really, I don't think I have enough words to even tell you what all is going on, hense the video being posted. All I'll tell you is that I went last year and had a ball. I will be posting info for the remainder of the week to keep you up to speed. For now, you can visit the A3C website to see the smorgasbord that is their schedule.

Tickets are only $33 (thats $11 a day for ten times its value) or you can hit up the homies Fadia Kader and SMKA for their discount package.

1 comment:

Mr. Al Pete said...

yo...this is Mr. Al Pete from Jacksonville, Florida. I'm performin' at this event...on Saturday at 529 at 6pm. It's the Jacksonville/Savannah Showcase.

If you (yall) can...come on out!!!

Mr. Al Pete
www.myspace.com/mrapete
www.twitter.com/mralpete