Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A3C Kicks Off!



The next three days are about to be real crazy down around these parts. I will try my best to keep you up to speed as to what's going on with the A3C but please understand that I'm just as torn as you as to what to go to. So, I'm going to try and guage what my audience likes and will let you know what I plan on hitting up and kinda suggest what you should check out as well.



Tomorrow night October 1st, B.o.B. and Spree Wilson will be headlining the kickoff show at The 529. It starts at 9pm.



Also tomorrow night the first East Coast leg of Fadia Kader/SMKA/The Smoking Section's Perfect Attendance stage cranks up at The 5 Spot. This night Born Wit It, Siya, Fresh Daily, FKi, Truck North, Donny Goines, Pill, Skyzoo, Niki Natu, Melo-X, CurT@!n$, Diamond District, Outasight, Che Grand, Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Tanya Morgan will be the featured artists. It starts at 8pm.

and...just like that the A3C website goes down. I guess alot of people hitting them up right now. Either way, keep your eyes peeled for more info. I'll post up more stuff when the site gets back up.







No comments: