Friday, September 18, 2009

Pill x Freddie Gibbs Live at On The Rox in LA



Last night the homie Pill got up with Freddie Gibbs and hit the stage at On The Rox in LA. Man, I wish I could have been there, but the homie Derek just came through with the handouts. The crowd got treated to the first ever live performance of Pill and Gibbs collaboration "Run Up To Me" that will be appearing on Pill's next mixtape 4075: The Refill. Now, when I tell you that song is straight fie, I mean its straight fie, these dudes be snapping. This should come as no suprise seeing how "Womb To The Tomb" came out. Oh yeah, I got to hear some of the stuff they've made together since Pill been out on the West Coast...straight fie. They might just need to go'on ahead and put out a project together when they get the chance.

UPDATE: I need to slow my ass down when I blog. When I get excited I make all kinds of mistakes...I meant to type "Derek came through with the footage" but typed "handouts" by mistake because I was over here going apeshit to the song. It has "handouts" in the hook. Sorry.

No comments: