Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yelawolf-"F.U." x "I Wish" feat. Raekwon



My guy Yelawolf aka Catfish Billy has been back in the studio for the last couple months and some of the new new is starting to leak out.



"F.U."-Yelawolf (prod. by Will Power of Superhot Beats)

This first track "F.U." is him just snapping as usual over that old Millie Jackson "Fuck You" symphony joint. The song has been used a few times by other artists but Yela is the first to actually get Millie's blessing to use it and have her daughter on it as well.



"I Wish" feat. Raekwon (prod. by Malay of Ghet-O-Vision Ent)

"I Wish" features Raekwon (who MTV just named the "tenth hottest" emcee in the game). I'm glad that "I Wish" finally gets to see the light of day. I heard the OG version a while back when I was in Gasden, Alabama with Yela when he was shooting his video for "Kickin." Shit was jamming. This one is too. They went back and beefed up the production and recorded all new verses for it as well. Plus I love the way they approached the song. The verses make it abundantly clear that Rae genuienly fucks with Yela and wasn't just a thing where dude gave him a check.

Anyways, check these joints out and share them with your friends.

RELATED:Yelawolf's Gummo Stars at Lenny's Photos and Re-Cap

No comments: