Thursday, October 15, 2009

Josh Smith adidas Commercial



I'm a lifelong Hawks fan, Josh Smith is from the A and my closet is full of blue boxes with 3 stripes on them, so I had to post this commercial. Its a part of adidas' newest ITS ON ME campaign that also features commercials with Derrick Rose, Chauncey Billups, Tim Duncan and Michael Beasley.

Josh's is easily the most entertaining out of the bunch. See that I said "entertaining" not "funny" because we all know that ball players make for terrible actors. But nah for real, the commercial is pretty cool. And it also has a "cameo appearance" from fellow adidas athlete and Atlantan Dwight Howard. I thought that was pretty cool since they're both from here and played on same AAU Atlanta Celtics team back in 2003.

Anyways, enjoy.

RELATED: Slam Online's Top 50 NBA Players: Josh Smith #40

No comments: