Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alley Boy feat. Young Dro-"Tall"





Can't sit here and act like I'm a big Alley Boy fan. I'm probably the loner amongst my peers as far as my opinion about his music. I like some of it, but not all of it. However, while I may not dig dude all the way or relate to all of his content...I do get the sense that Alley goes in the studio and puts his best foot forward lyrically everytime which is all I can ask a listener and potential fan. That said, you can't deny a ridin song when you hear one. Him and Dro go off on this joint.

Its from his upcoming mixtape, The Definition of F*ck Sh*t. Not all the way clear on what the title is supposed to mean...I for one don't enjoy f*ck sh*t when it happens to or around me. Guess I'll have to listen to it to get where he's going with it. Either way, listen and enjoy.

1 comment:

Bayan The One said...

i like Mike Jones to be in a single copy