Friday, February 26, 2010

Killer Mike aka Mike Bigga feat. Ludacris and The Game-"Still My Nigga"




Killer Mike feat. Ludacris and The Game-"Still My Nigga"

Welp...looks like somebody is anxious.

Mike let me hear this song sometime last year. But it only had him and Luda on it...he also had plans on getting another, well-known singer on the hook. So to see this joint leak out unfinished, is kinda bittersweet. Hell, Mike himself didn't even know this joint leaked out. I mean, am I the only one who thinks this SOUNDS unfinished. But yeah, for all of ya'll saying that the song would be better off without Game on it...you're onto something, because he wasn't supposed to be on it either yet or at all.

2 comments:

thehoodnerd said...

Sounds like Anthony Hamilton is the perfect fit...correct?

Chad Stanton said...

So am I tripping cause I felt like Game lightweight crashed on the track?