Tuesday, February 23, 2010

www.MAURICEGARLAND.com Nominated For Chozen Award



This was a surprise. Someone or some people thought enough of me to nominate me and my site for the Chozen Award for Blogger of the Year.

If you're not overly familiar with the Chozen Awards they recognize "the unsung heroes who make the city of Atlanta so great" who also demonstrates excellence in their field, gives back to the community and resides or works in the Atlanta Metropolitan area.

Anybody that knows me knows that I don't do things for recognition (even though its nice to be recognized sometimes) or attention. But I really have to say that I'm honored to be nominated for an award like this. Seems appropriate and fitting. Its like an award for folks who don't necessarily need or want the spotlight.

They have 15 categories of nominations, so feel free to vote in those respective fields after you vote for me *wink*

VOTE: Maurice Garland/www.mauricegarland.com For Blogger of the Year