Monday, March 15, 2010

Devin the Dude-"What I Be On"



Wow. A Devin the Dude video...correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first video he's had since..."Lacville '79" and "I Hi"? Dang...that's what...8 years since Devin's had a real music video? (I don't count "I Can't Wait").

Anyways, that shows you the value of having a fanbase that really supports you. There's cats out here with a gazillion videos floating around that no one really cares about like that.

This video is silly as hell by the way. Devin should really have more visuals out there. Suite 420 in stores on 4/20 and according to OnSmash its going to be on iTunes tomorrow.

RELATED: Devin the Dude at Apache Cafe Photos and Re-Cap

2 comments:

Bayan The One said...

if what he raps about reflects his life, and i believe it does in his case, Devin oughtta be careful with his propensity for female minors LOL

mark p. said...

He also did promo videos for a bunch of songs on Waitin' To Inhale, like 3 or 4 maybe? "Cutcha Up" is the one I remember 'cause it's funny as shit!