Friday, May 7, 2010

Big Boi Tells www.MAURICEGARLAND.com Why Outkast Hasn't Been Honored at Vh1's Hip Hop Honors



I caught up with Big Boi the other day over at Stankonia. We talked for a minute and one of the things that came up in the conversation that ranged from Black N Mild addiction to CHEMTrails was why Outkast hasn't been honored at Vh1's Hip Hop Honors show. I've already shared my feelings about how the show was being handled and so has Suave House founder Tony Draper. So I figured I might as well drop this clip of Big speaking his piece on why 'Kast hasn't been honored.

2 comments:

HipHopCulture said...

great blog check out mine if you can. http://hiphop-movement.blogspot.com peace

Mr. Grand said...

Big makes a good point. Most of the folks they honor are cats that aren't really coming out with anything new. It's kinda weak that they're separating the genres. I don't like to keep talking about the north hating on the south but that looks a certain way.