Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Phil Ade-"Always There"



This song is kinda jammin. Cute ass girls in the video too which doesn't hurt at all. An associate of mine put me up on Phil Ade about a year or two ago. From what I heard it was cool and it was obvious that buddy could rap. Just didn't really stand out to me at the time. Because, everybody is rapping and there are alot of good rappers out there contrary to popular belief. Plus at the time I think his stuff reminded me of alot of the "sneaker model" rap that was going on at the time so I was just, eh ok. But this joint that dropped this morning is pretty jammin.

Its a damn shame how with all these (quality) rap videos and songs dropping on the daily, that a show like Rap City ain't even on the air now. Sometimes folks need a host and a good look to properly present their music to the world instead of it just winding up on the internet in the middle of the day. I mean I don't know about you, but shows like Rap City introduced me to artists like Mobb Deep, Luniz, Crucial Conflict and on a greater scale Nas and Biggie. I know ya'll remember watching the Rap City Top Ten countdown to see what was going to be that new video that they played in between number 2 and 1.

But yeah, check out this joint from DMV-repreenter Phil Ade, shit is pretty cool.

No comments: